I think all of our parents - I luv evrything about ..... I luv evrything about .....: I think all of our parents

14 October 2010

I think all of our parents

Nik Nurehan | Thursday, October 14, 2010 | 0 Komen
proud no matter what we do.
Just be the best you can be, and know that they will still love you no matter what.

I would do anything for my parents to trade anything including money just to make them happy.

This goal has two sides:
1 – there are my parents, whom I deeply love for the way they’ve raising me. I want to make them proud seeing me as the effect of their efforts!
2 – here I am, a beloved daughter, who tries to live good and thinks that this is the way for seeing the acceptance in her parents’ eyes!
As for now, both go together, none goes alone. And I’ll do everything to make it stay this way!

I would do anything for my parents to trade anything including money just to make them happy.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

I luv evrything about ..... © . Designed by MaisarahSidi.com